LEDiL’s new STRADA-SQ-ANZ optics are designed to meet Australian and New Zealand street lighting requirements. With two separate light distributions – one optimized for pedestrian (STRADA-SQ-ANZ-P) and another for vehicular road lighting classes (STRADA-SQ-ANZ-V), they offer unbeatable complementary solution. Both versions are recommended to be used with cylindrical or dome shaped protective glass.
STRADA-SQ-ANZ optics are designed to provide uniform results with multi-crystal high power LEDs across a range of manufacturers.
- Standard STRADA-SQ form factor, dimensions 25 x 25 mm, height 8.1 mm
- Two separate light distributions: STRADA-SQ-ANZ-V for vehicular and STRADA-SQ-ANZ-P for pedestrian road lighting classes
- Very wide light distribution allowing longer pole distances
- Street lighting meeting AS/NSZ V3 class requirements
- Pedestrian lighting for P4 and P5 class roads