LEDiL introduces a new member to the STRADA-2X2 module family, asymmetric STRADA-2X2-TF designed especially for tunnel lighting applications. It’s strongly directed counter beam obtains higher cd/m² efficacy with less lumen, and increases perception of the objects facing driver, by increasing negative contrast between street and vertical surfaces. STRADA-2X2-TF works with small high power LEDs, but also with some of the bigger LED’s with flat profile such as Luxeon Mz.
- Designed for tunnel lighting applications with counter beam setup
- Strong forward throwing characteristic for better cd/m2 efficacy with fewer lumens
- Designed to have low TI[%] value on most setups
- Light spill reduced on the back side for increased negative contrast between street surface and vertical surfaces
- Tunnel lighting
- Wide area lighting applications that require narrow forward throwing distribution