LEDiL expands its ingeniuous STELLA family of silicone optics with a new STELLA-T4. Having an IESNA Type IV short light distribution, it’s a perfect one lens solution for illumination of parking lots and other area lighting applications.
STELLA-T4 has an even light distribution with a good cutoff charasteristics. It’s design is optimized for minimal backlight on the house side.
STELLA-T4 is designed to work with a range of COBs from brands like Cree, Citizen, Bridgelux and Osram with variety of LES sizes. STELLA-T4 works also with various COBs together with IDEAL Chip-Lok Jr. COB array holder.
- Self-sealing design simplifies luminaire design
- Very good thermal and UV resistance
- Type IV light distribution with wide variety of LES sizes
- Excellent efficiency
- Special features for backlight minimization
- Precise light control and good cut-off
- Special features to prevent house-side peaks
- Street lighting
- Area lighting
Parking area example
- 4 poles
- 4 light sources per pole
- LED: CXA2590
- 10 000 lumens per luminaire (@Imax 1,2 A currency)
- Pole height 20 m
- Area size 100 m x 100 m
- Average illuminance: 12 lx
- Minimum illuminance: 5,56 lx
- Maximum illuminance 21 lx