Latest NewsSubmitted by Tytti Lindevall on 21. November 2014 - 15:38
New additions to the WINNIE family
WINNIE family expands with two new beam versions, CN14237_WINNIE-M featuring medium flood (typ. 35°) beam and CN14238_WINNIE-W withwide flood (typ. 48°) beam.
WINNIE optics feature unique folded TIR design which substantially reduces height compared to traditional collimating optical designs. WINNIE’s diameter is 50 mm - convenient measure for a range of luminaire or retrofit designs. Optics can be used with heat sinks pre-drilled for Zhaga compatible light engines. WINNIE’s optical design is highly efficient, typical efficiency being close to 90%.
Typical applications include tracklights, downlights and general interior architectural lighting.
- PMMA lens for a range of COB’s with LES size up to 21 mm
- Hyper-reflective white PC holder and optical grade PMMA for high efficiency
- Unique flat folded TIR design
- Zhaga Book 3 compatible fastening – pre-drilled heatsink available
- Designed to work with the range of COBs from brands like Cree, Citizen, Osram and Bridgelux