LEDiL’s well-established LEILA family expands with the new asymmetric LEILA-O-WAS optics. The LEILA-O-WAS is similar with LEDiL’s LAURA-O-WAS and EMILY-O-WAS optics.
The LEILA-O-WAS optics are designed to be used in groups to provide even and uniform illumination to the walls. Typical installation distance from the wall is approximately 10...20 cm and optimal luminaire spacing 5...15 cm.
The LEILA-O-WAS optics are designed for the range of LEDs from Cree, Osram, Seoul, Nichia and Samsung.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Similar with LAURA-O-WAS and EMILY-O-WAS optics
- Designed to be used in groups with approx. 10 cm distance from the wall and with 5-10 cm spacing between luminaires
- Designed for the range of LEDs from Cree, Osram, Seoul, Nichia and Samsung
MARKETS and TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Wall washing applications
- Interior architectural and retail lighting
- Outdoor facade lighting
- Room height: 3.5 m
- Assembly height: 3.1 m
- Distance from the wall: 20 cm
- Output of each luminaire: 86 lm
- Eav: 56 lx, Emax: 102 lx, u0: 0.280